- What is one specific example of a program within your agency to which children are assigned, including (a) The program to which children are assigned and (b) The services which all children assigned to the program receive?
- What is one specific example of family-centered service delivery in which you are involved? This is a situation where the services and resources made available to the family are not based on program eligibility or the familys being assigned to a program. Rather, services and resources are bundled based on the specific interests and needs of the family.
- What is one specific example of community-centered services you delivered for a specific family or child?
Rating Scale: (Rate your practice, program, or agency.):
0. F: Program-centered not integrated into practice.
1. F: Program-centered integrated into practice.
2. F: Family-centered partially integrated into practice.
3. F: Family-centered integrated into practice.
4. F: Community-centered partially integrated into practice.
5. F: Community-centered integrated into practice.
Now list three specific strategies you will use to increase your practice level. For example, if you rated your practice at the 2 level, what three strategies will you use to increase your practice level to 3?