- What is one specific example of a closed structure with which you and your clients need to deal, including the problems the closed structure causes for you or your clients?
- What is one specific example of an open structure within your agency, including evidence of its being an open structure? This is a situation where people and resources within two or more programs or operating units blend and reconfigure on an as needed basis in order to respond to the needs and interests of clients. This includes separate programs, staff, and resources subordinating individual identity or roles to the interests of shared clients.
- What is one specific example of variable Resource-focus within your agency or within the childrens safety net in your community?
Rating Scale (Rate your practice, program, or agency.):
0. H: Closed Structures not integrated into practice.
1. H: Closed Structures integrated into practice.
2. H: Open Structures partially integrated into practice.
3. H: Open Structures integrated into practice.
4. H: Dynamic Structures partially integrated into practice.
5. H: Dynamic Structures integrated into practice.
Now list three specific strategies you will use to increase your practice level. For example, if you rated your practice at the 2 level, what three strategies will you use to increase your practice level to 3?